While we are fixing a couple of bugs within our website, we are taking the opportunity to make some improvements and some fine tuning. So for a short period our main site will be down. Please bear with us while we complete these works.
McFadyens Contractors (Campbeltown) Ltd is a privately owned firm offering a wide range of high quality civil engineering services throughout the Argyll & Bute for over 100 years.
Based in Campbeltown, Argyllshire, the company was established in 1901 and became a limited company in 1978. During these years the company has built up a diverse client base due to its ability to tackle and achieve, a huge range of challenging contracts.
We carry out the following types of work for a variety of clients including Argyll & Bute Council, Scottish Water, The Forestry Commission, H.I.E., NHS Highland, Scottish and Southern Energy, Scottish Power, E-on as well as numerous private customers.
- All kinds of excavations, including the formation of house sites, installation of services, bulk earthmoving, wind farm sites, forest roads and timber loading bays and the installation of services.
- All kinds of roadworks, including carriageway widening and realignment, installation and resurfacing works.
- All kinds of drainage works, including water mains, sewerage systems etc.
- All kinds of concrete works including foundations, concrete floors, forest bridge construction etc.
- All kind of footpaths and general access improvements.
Glebe Street, Campbeltown
Argyll PA28 6LR
Tel: 01586 552961/2
Fax: 01586 553733