QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
- It is the policy of McFadyens Contractors to provide its customers with a service that fulfils their specified requirements.
The following principles are applied throughout the company:
Full commitment of all personnel to deliver a quality of service. It is also our intention to improve customer satisfaction level by inviting comment through our customer questionnaires.
- Full commitment of all personnel to active involvement in making improvements.
- Full commitment to using environmentally friendly products and promoting wherever possible, the re-cycling of old materials.
- Full Commitment to ongoing training and development of staff.
- Full understanding by all employees, of long term importance of achieving customer satisfaction and their role in ensuring that their failure to meet standards will lead to the company failing to meet customer standards.
- An appreciation that a consistent quality service can only be achieved by ensuring control at each stage of service delivery, with the ultimate aim of achieving "Zero Defects."
A company wide Quality System is in operation which is designed to comply with the requirements of BS/EN/ISO 9001:2008 as well as continually improve and review the effectiveness of these systems.
The ISO system defines the commitments of the company, and the complementary Quality Procedures and Method Statements detail the methods that are employed to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
Objectives / Targets are set at Management Meetings
William J. McFadyen
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
McFadyens Contractors recognises that people are its’ most valuable asset. Our Management are committed to the provision of a safe and healthy working environment, which extends to the protection of the public, property and the environment.
In fulfilling this commitment and in compliance with legislative requirements, Management will strive toward the continued development of a positive Safety Culture within the workplace to help maintain a safe and healthy working environment for all persons within the workplace. Management will endeavour to eliminate hazards where recognisable, including reducing the risk of fire, security losses, damage to plant, property, and the environment, thus significantly reducing the risk of personal injury or occupational ill health to all personnel.
Management in combination with active employee involvement can, to a great extent, prevent and control accidental losses of all types. Prevention of such loss is the direct responsibility of all Staff Managers and Employees alike.
All Management functions will comply with the Company Policy regarding Health & Safety. All Staff should perform their duties properly and in accordance with established procedures, instructions and rules.
I trust that all staff will join in personal commitment to Health and Safety recognising the benefits of adopting the system as a way of life rather than simple compliance with rules and regulations. Forward targets are set at management meetings
William J. McFadyen
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
The responsibility towards current and future generations is important to the success of McFadyens Contractors. The Directors have set this policy which commits the company to :-
- Establish management systems integrating environmental care with all aspects of the company operations and comply with the requirements of ISO 14001.
- Comply with or exceed statutory and regulatory environmental requirements and to set good standards where none exist.
- Prioritise and continually improve the environmental performance of its activities and move towards a more sustainable and effective life cycle for processes and services.
- Equip our staff to recognise and manage all significant environmental aspects, risks, incidents and opportunities.
- Work with our contractors, customers, suppliers and partners to achieve similar goals.
- Set, audit, review performance targets at management review meetings.
- Engage openly with the community to share understanding and initiatives.
William J. McFadyen
Information Collection and Use
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will never sell, share, or rent this information to others... ever. McFadyens Contractors (Campbeltown) Ltd collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that McFadyens Contractors (Campbeltown) Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by McFadyens Contractors (Campbeltown) Ltd
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter and/or update bulletin, we ask for the user's email address. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our Contact form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as email address/telephone number information), that information is encrypted and is protected with 128 bit encryption software over an SSL connection.
Notification of Changes
At McFadyens Contractors (Campbeltown) Ltd, your privacy is extremely important. If you have any questions about the privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us, please Contact us and let us know. Thank you.